Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Flowers

I made some new flowers last night, let me know what you think:

Red and Soft Yellow with a Bronze Heart Center, hairclip back
Dark Pink/Burgandy with light pink tips and cream with Black Center

Cotton Candy Pink and White, Silver Heart center


Grape Soda: Multiple colors of purple and creamy white with black center


MUM: Tan/Orange/Green with Brown Center


Deep Purple, Tan, with Black Center
(Did you notice the new flower with writing on it?)



Cream, Lime Green with black center


LimeAde: Cream, Tan, and layers of Bright green with black center


Tan, white, and Darker Greens with Black center


Tans with Greens and Bronze Heart Center









4 comments:

Amy said...

Magen! I love them all! I don't even know you but I am so thrilled for you and hope your business really takes off. Great ideas! I am compiling my order. I think I would like a basic headband for my daughter (age 6) with a way to change the flowers on them - what do you think? Velcro dots? You are awesome! I will spread the word...Amy in KY

CJB said...

I got my box today and I love love love my flowers! I am going to give the pink one to my friend who is battling breast cancer. I think I'll end up keeping 10 of the flowers and give some as gifts for Christmas. I'll give Lisa the rest or mail them back to you. I will probably order some pigtail sets for my nieces. Do you have any to show? Thank you SO much!

Magen said...

I am glad that you like them. Give the rest to Lisa to get back to me. I will post some pictures of pigtail sets.

Magen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.